Tuesday, April 28, 2015

update #4

So another update because I just got out of a meeting with my ACE Plus couselour to discuss getting my college ID and all that stuff (yes, I am still in high school)

ACE Plus is a program for high school sophomores to go to community college and earn up to 1 year of college credits, so basically its the equivalent of just doing 1 year of college so I will already have the out of the way!

So I have decided since I don't have a lot of time on Tuesdays, I am going to leave this day for just updates and short post and leave Thursday to the lengthy post! Hopefully that will make the situation better for everyone including myself. 

So thanks for sticking around I will have a post probably about whats going on right now in the black community (the baltimore riots, and such) so tune in for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment