Thursday, April 16, 2015

update #2

So, I have decided that I will start a something called updates (hence the title of today and tuesdays post) 

I will just give a little "update" on things about me and these posts will be more personal considering they pertain to me. 

So.. To get this post up and running. I want to start off by saying thanks for sticking around even if the post isn't funny or a rant or something else. SO THANK YOU!

Anyways, my anxiety has been getting a lot worse and it's really hard for me because nobody knows about it so I get picked on for stressing about "little things" and it's just really hard. If any of you guys have any coping methods please leave them in the comments or email me. It would be very much appreciated.

So thats all I have for today. Sorry this weeks post have been so short, it's just I had this testing called AzMERIT, all week (if you know what that is comment down below) Lets just say, that is 97% of why I'm stressing. 

Talk to you guys next week and hopefully I will have something up .

2 comments:

  1. Hey!Found your blog via TBC like your blog design :)
    I usually drink a little water and then count until I calm down or eat something tasty like chocolate when I'm stressed.Hope that helped.

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the methods I will try them. I'm actually diagnosed with it so hopefully these will help

      Delete