Thursday, April 9, 2015

Get To Know Me - 20 Random Internet Q's

Good Evening Lovelies!

I feel like you guys don't really know who I am as a person so for today's post I decided to do a little get to know me thingy-ma-bob! I am gonna do a GET TO KNOW ME TAG that I just picked up off the internet so... HERE GOES!
1. Do you sleep with the closet doors open or closed?
A. Personally, I prefer to sleep with them closed because I have seen The Conjuring and I don't want no clapping demon coming out of my closet...

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
A. LOL! I actually haven't because I never use them I always bring my own.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
A. I sleep with them tucked because like I said before I have irrational fears. 

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
A. NO! lol I have always wondered how people do that. 

5. Do you like to use post it notes?
A. Honestly, not really because whenever I get some I end up like losing them or the get a crumpled up and I end up not using them. 

6. Do you cut out coupons then never use them?
A. Nope, I have never even used a coupon before my mother takes care of all that. 

7. Would you either be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A. Uuummm... Neither but if I had to choose, I would choose a big bear. 

8. Do you have freckles?
A. Sadly, no. But I think they are ADORABLE!

9. Do you always smile for a picture? 
A. Yes, I have always smiled for a picture because I get nervous and when I'm nervous I smile like an IDIOT!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. Well, I would have to say when people use y stuff without asking or when I am late for something I absolutely hate it!!!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
A. YEAH, sometimes I do. 

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
A. HA! Yes, I have actually and there is a little story to go with that but we'll cross that bride when we come to it.

13. Do you ever dance even when there is no music playing?
A. Yes, I have been caught maybe 1 or 2 lol

14. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
A. Yes, I do... It's a bad habit that I need to quit doing. 

15. This one was inappropriate so we will skip it :)

16. What size is your bed?
A. A queen size

17. What is your song of the week?!
A. Draw Your Swords by Angus & Julia Stone! If you haven't heard of them music you can check him out here!

18. Is is okay for guys to wear pink?
A. OF COURSE!!

19. Do you still watch cartoons?
A. If my sisters are watching like Cartoon Network, but other then that sometimes.

20. What is your least favorite movie?
A. That's a tough one... I would probably have to say the endless (probably playlist they have set up) christmas lifetime movies. I absolutely hate watching Lifetime around Christmas time. 

So that is it for todays post! Thank you for the comments and all the lovely people that tune in every Tuesday and Thursday :) 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post I just found you on teen blogger central and I love your blog I think your going to be big! You have a new follower here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those people who like to dance when there is no music (but then, usually my friends and I are the ones singing to make the music). Aren't freckles so adorable? I wish I could have them, but it's not in my genetic makeup to have inherited them. And finally, the shampoo and conditioner bottles. My parents are huge conservative freaks sometimes, and so they end up collecting the bottles and say, "Save what you can." It makes sense, but sometimes it seems as if they take things a bit too over the top.

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete